To acquire a customer, you should ask yourself the following question:
- Why should a customer come to you?
- How can you approach new customers?
- Which customer acquisition measures are necessary?
- Which measures are suitable to satisfy customers?
- Which measures are suitable for establishing lasting customer loyalty?
7 tips on how to find and win new customers
1. Network yourself - Networking is the be-all and end-all for a successful company. What do I mean? Through contact with other studios in your region, you have the opportunity to gain more contacts and thus new customers, eg hairdressing salons, nail or cosmetic studios.
2. Establish yourself as an expert - you as a lash stylist are an expert in your field. Let your potential customers know that too and use a wide variety of lash styles and mappings to present yourself through advertising material. Share your knowledge through your social media posts and help your clients learn about your eyelash treatment.
3. Show what you can do - your customers don't want to "buy a pig in a poke". So show them how you work and what your work results look like. The competition on the internet is high. Take the chance to present your work and convince your potential customers. Use social media and your website as your portfolio.
4. Social media - be present - The investment of time and money is worth it. Because in the long run you make a name for yourself as a lash stylist. Also ask yourself which social media channels your target group uses. Does she have Twitter, Instagram or rather Pinterest? Is that crucial for your social media strategy?
5. Invest in your website - In addition to your presence on social networks, your website is also a crucial factor in finding customers. Ideally, get professional advice to get the most out of your website and to be found on the search engines. Need help creating a web design? What should be included on your website? Shara can help you with that!
6. Encourage your customers to rate you - The best website is useless if the reviews on Google and other platforms are mostly negative. This can put off potential customers. If you have a good relationship with your previous customers, you can also encourage them to leave a review.
7. Stay tuned - Finally, only one thing is important: In order to successfully win new customers, you should understand marketing as a long-lasting process. Every lash stylist should be consistently active in PR and social media. And especially when things are going well! After all, customer acquisition is always about building trust. Also, don't forget about customer loyalty. This means that you should always stay in contact with existing customers so that they come back and recommend you.
It's all in the mix
Ultimately, there is no one secret recipe for attracting new customers. Find the right mix of online and offline for you and then follow this strategy consistently.
What strategy have you tried so far? How are your experiences?